Important update regarding COVID-19
At Geelong Bank, the wellbeing of our people and their families, our ability to deliver banking services to our members, and to be a good corporate citizen of the broader community, remain our top priorities.
We are regularly adapting our business practices in line with the medical advice from the Federal Department of Health and the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services. We are providing you with the following information to assure you that Geelong Bank has plans and actions in place to maintain normal services.
Our Geelong office
- We have no planned office closure at this time but we are monitoring and preparing for the possibility of restrictions.
- If you have recently been impacted by or are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus and require the services of our Member Service Officers or Lending Consultants then please call us on 1300 361 555 or send an email to email@example.com so we may assist you remotely. Our office is regularly frequented by members of the community that are at the highest risk of COVID-19 and it is important that we all do our part to limit the spread of the virus.
- We are limiting entry to our office via the main front sliding doors. Once inside, you will find antiseptic hand cleaners in the office that are to be used prior to interaction with our staff. We ask that you keep a distance of 1.5 metres from our staff and others in the public areas of our office.
- Our office is professionally cleaned daily with anti-viral products and staff practice good personal hygiene.
Remote account access options
- Geelong Bank internet banking allows you to transfer your money between accounts and to external accounts instantly with OSKO (National Payments Platform).
- BPAY allows you to pay bills over the phone or online around the clock.
- Your rediCARD may be used at ATMs across Australia. Transactions at ANZ, CBA and Westpac ATMS are free. If a fee is not disclosed when you make an ATM withdrawal, the transaction is free.
- Use your rediCARD to obtain cash when purchasing goods and services. At major supermarkets, you can withdraw cash without a purchase.
- Geelong Bank offers Pay Wave, Apple and Google Pay minimising the amount of cash you need to carry.
- Loan repayments may be set up to debit from an account of your choosing.
- For regular cash and cheque deposits, encoded deposit books are available at no charge for use at NAB branches throughout Australia.
Our friendly Member Service Officers will be contacting members that have preferred face to face banking to discuss their needs should restrictions be imposed and to suggest alternatives.
- We have ceased all non-essential travel and meetings.
- Our staff are using remote meeting technology to enable essential meetings to proceed safely.
Questions or comments?
Please call 1300 361 555 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My team and I understand that dealing with the challenges presented by the pandemic is difficult and we are here to make your banking as smooth as possible. We thank you for your continued support of Geelong Bank.
Chief Executive Officer